Malaysia Student Visa from Bangladesh
High Commission of Malaysia, Dhaka
House No. 19 Road No. 6, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka
Telephone: (0088) 02 984 7759
(0088) 02 984 7760 (0088) 02 4108 1380
Fax: (0088) 02 9847761, (0088) 02 9843115
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (Visa Section)
Working Days: Sunday – Thursday
Working Hours: 8.30 a.m – 4.30 p.m (Lunch Break: 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm)
Public Holidays: Friday & Saturday
Malaysia Student Visa Fee:
$ 30 USD
Malaysia Student Visa Processing Time:
Total approximate processing time is 7 to 10 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Malaysia student visa, Malaysia student visa cost bd, Malaysia visa processing, Malaysia student visa agents in Bangladesh,Malaysia student visa consultancy, Malaysia student visa apply, malaysia student visa medical test,Malaysia student visa check,Malaysia student dependent pass, Malaysia student visa multiple entry, e visa for student Malaysia, how to apply Malaysia student visa, .
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 50mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrollment: Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admission and duration of the course
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Heath Certificate: A copy health certificate from authorized medical center.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Malaysia student visa requirements for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.