Embassy of Luxembourg
84 Jor Bagh, New Delhi – 110003, India
Tel.: (+91) 11 49 98 66 00
From Delhi Metro – Jor Bagh Station Exit from gate no. 1
Business hours: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17:00 pm
Closed: Saturday, Sunday and Indian National Holidays
Important Visa Information:
The Embassy of Luxembourg in New Delhi has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner, to facilitate applications for Luxembourg student visa.
Luxemburg Visa Application Center
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level
Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place
New Delhi- 110001
Passport Collection Timings: 09:00-12:00 Monday-Friday (For collection of passports received from the Embassy the previous day);
13:00-16:30 Monday-Friday (For collection of passports received from the Embassy the same day).
Luxembourg Student Visa Fee:
Luxembourg Student Visa Processing Time:
Visa application processing time is 15 calendar days of the date of lodging. This period may be extended up to 60 calendar days if further documents are required and/or if further scrutiny of the application is needed
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Luxembourg student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Luxembourg student visa for Bangladeshi,Luxembourg student visa India,student visa in Luxembourg,student visa to Luxembourg, Luxembourg embassy in Bangladesh, Luxembourg student visa firm, Luxembourg student visa consultancy, Luxembourg work permit, Luxembourg visa agency.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months (or for the validity requested, if greater) and having at least 2 blank visa pages and a copy. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: Application form duly filled, dated and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Recent passport size photographs in color on white background. And the photo size will be 35mm x 40mm.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Luxembourg student visa requirements, student visa in Luxembourg.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.