Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania
C-93 Anand Niketan, New Delhi 110021, INDIA
Phone: +91 11 4313 2200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (for visa related enquiries)
Important Visa information:
As there no Embassy of Lithuania in Bangladesh, so that student must go to Embassy of Lithuania in New Delhi, India for student visa application. Please click here for the appointment.
Lithuania Student Visa Fee:
No consular fees applied for Lithuanian embassy for study permit purpose.
Lithuania Student Visa Processing Time:
Generally it takes from 14 days to process student visa applications, if additional consultation is not required.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Lithuania student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Lithuania study visa process, how to apply Lithuania student visa,Lituania embassy in Bangladesh,how to apply lithuania student visa,Lithuania study visa refusal, Lithuania student visa agency, Lithuania student visa agent, Lithuania student visa agency
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 06 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. Passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: An electronic form duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Lithuania.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
- Air Ticket: A confirmed Air ticket reservation.
Lithuania student visa requirements, Lithuania study visa ratio.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.