Embassy of Greece in New Delhi
EP-32, Dr S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021, India
Tel: +9111 26880700-4
Emergency Tel: +91 9654616196
Important Visa Information:
The Embassy of Greece in New Delhi has appointed Global Visa Center as an outsourced partner, to facilitate applications for Greece student visa for Bangladeshi and Indian.
New Delhi Visa Application Center for Greece
Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Concourse Level Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place 110001 New Delhi, India
Phone: +91 22 6786 6011
Submission timing: 09:00-16:00, Monday-Friday
Passport collection timing: 15:00-17:00, Monday-Friday
Greece Student Visa Fee:
Visa fees of € 90, equivalent in INR 7,020 /-, payable in cash in INR at the time of submission of the application at the VAC
Greece Student Visa Processing Time:
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Greece student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Greece student visa cost, Greece student visa apply, Greece visa agency,Greece visa consultancy,Greece student visa from India, Greece student visa, Greece study visa process, Greece job visa, Greece work permit.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original passport with a validity date at 1.5 years beyond your intended period of stay in Greece and at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: Original of the Long Stay Visa Application Form.
- Photo Specification: Photo (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admission and duration of the course (Scholarship certificate if applicable)
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Greece study visa process, Greece student visa requirements, Greece visa.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages
- Preparing best visa approach.