Honorary Consulate General of Finland, Dhaka
18 Karwan Bazar C/A
Telephone: +880 2 913 0845
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Important Visa Information:
As there is no Embassy of Finland in Bangladesh, so that student must go to Embassy in Finland for long term visa.
Embassy of Finland
E-3, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021, India
Phone: +91 11 4149 7500
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Visa and residence permit inquiries)
Office hours: Mon-Thu 8.00 am to 4.00 pm; Fri 8.00 am to 2.45 pm
Customer service: Consular section Mon-Thu 9.00 am to 12.00 noon
Finland Student Visa Fee:
A non-refundable application processing fee 350 Euro through bank transfer
Finland Student Processing Time:
Generally it takes from 1-4 weeks to process student visa applications for any country. Rest depends upon the applications and documents.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Finland student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Finland student visa consultant in Bangladesh, Finland study visa cost, apply Finland visa, Finland embassy in Dhaka, Finland job visa, Finland student visa with spouse, Finland student visa cost, Finland student visa online application, Finland student visa agency in Dhaka.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 03 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. Passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: A duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Finland
- Health Assessment: Proof of health medical
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
- Air Ticket: A proof of confirmed air ticket
Finland student visa requirement, apply Finland student visa.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.