EMBASSY OF DENMARK, BANGLADESH
House 1, Road 51,Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212,Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 882 2499, (+88) 02 882 1799
Fax: (+880) 02 882 3638
Important Visa Information:
Denmark Visa Application Centre is handling the visa matters of the Royal Danish Embassy. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Denmark through Denmark Visa Application Centre.
Denmark Visa Application Centre
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower,
Plot 37, Road 90, Gulshan North,
Call Centre number: (+88) 096 0677 7000 (using landline & mobile number), and (+88) 096 6691 1386 (using only mobile number.)
Submission schedule: 9:00 to 14:00. (Sunday -Thursday)
Passport retrieval schedule: 15:00 to 16:00. (Sunday – Thursday)
Information: Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 to 14:00 hours
Denmark Student Visa Fee:
Denmark Student Visa Processing Time:
Generally it takes 02 months to process student visa applications, if additional consultation is not required
Visa Check List
This is a basic Denmark student visa checklist. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Denmark study visa gap acceptable, Denmark student visa consultants in Bangladesh, Denmark student visa cost,denmark student visa application,Denmark student visa agency in Dhaka, Denmark student visa consultants, how to get denmark student visa,denmark student visa intake, apply for Denmark student visa.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 06 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. Passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: An electronic form duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Denmark
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Denmark student visa with spouse, denmark student visa for Bangladeshi.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.