Canadian High Commission in Dhaka, Bangladesh
The High Commission of Canada in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Phone: (+88) 02 9887091-97
Fax: (+88) 02 8823043
Website: click here
Important Visa Information:
Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC) operated by VFS Bangladesh (Private) Limited. CVAC is authorized to provide administrative support services, such as; the collection of visa applications, fees and return of passports in sealed decision envelopes to applicants. CVAC can also assist in scheduling interviews on behalf of the Canada visa office.
VFS Canada Application Centre-Dhaka
4th Floor, Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Hours of operation Canada Visa Application Centre Opening time: 09:00 – 17:00
Application Submission: 09:00 – 17:00
Passport Collection: 09:00 – 17:00
+88 09666 911 380 (For Mobile Users Only)
+88 09606 777 888
(09:00 – 17:00)
Canada Student Visa Fee:
Visa fees 150 CAD for Canadian High Commission and 85 CAD for Biometrics
Canada Student Visa Processing Time:
Visa processing may take up to 40 to 50 working days (Time may vary case to case)
Visa Check List
This is a basic Canada student visa application checklist from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Canada student visa process, Canada student visa cost, Canada student visa acceptance rate, canada student visa without ielts,Canada student visa bank statement, canada student visa agency in Bangladesh,Canada embassy in Dhaka, Canada student visa biometrics, immigration visa to Canada
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original passport with a validity date at least 06 months beyond your intended period of stay in Canada. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: A duly completed Canada student visa application form.
- Photo Specification: Photographs with the frame size must be at least 35mm x 45mm taken within the last six months
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Assessment: You must assess your health from Canadian embassy recognized medical.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Canada student visa requirements for Bangladeshi.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.