Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Republic of India
41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
Tel.: A +91 11 26152228
Fax: +91 11 26152227
Office hours of the Consular Section:
Submission of documents:
Tuesday and Friday
09:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Collection of documents:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The direct number of the Consular office is +91 11 26140191
Important Visa Information:
As there no Embassy of Azerbaijan in Bangladesh, so that documents must be submitted to the Embassy of Azerbaijan in New Delhi, India.
Application Can be submitted here from Bangladesh:
VISAThing for Student
1st Floor, Homestead Gulshan Link Tower, Gulshan-Badda Link Road, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Phone: (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline)
Azerbaijan Student Visa Fee:
Visa Processing Time:
Visa process takes from 5 to 15 working days. No urgent visa is issued by the Embassy.
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Azerbaijan student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on azerbaijan student visa, azerbaijan student visa for bd, azerbaijan student visa for bd cost, azerbaijan visa agency, azerbaijan embassy in Bangladesh.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 06 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. Passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: An electronic form duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Azerbaijan.
- Health Certificate: A copy of health certificate from Ukraine authorized doctor.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Air Ticket: A confirmed two way air ticket.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Azerbaijan student visa requirements for Bangladeshi.
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Visa Application Charge
|Visa Application Submission Charge|
|Service Fee (BDT)|
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.