Australia Student Visa from Bangladesh
High Commission of Australia
84 Gulshan Avenue
Phone: (+88) 02 8813105 (multiple lines)
Fax: (+88) 02 8811125 (High Commission)
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (lunch break 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm). Friday and Saturday Closed.
Important Visa Information:
Australian visas are processed by VFS Global. All students must lodge their application at VFS Global Australia Visa application center.
Delta Life Tower
4th Floor, Plot #37, Road # 45,
90 Gulshan North, Commercial Area, Dhaka
VFS Helpline No: (+88) 02 9895894 (Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:00 hrs and 15:00 hrs-16:00 hrs)
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday-Thursday: 8:30 hrs-14:00 hrs
Information, Form Collection & Additional Documents Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 08:30 hrs-14:30 hrs
Passport & Document Collection: Sunday to Thursday, 15:00 hrs-16:30 hrs
Australia Student Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 36 to 42 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Australia student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information about student visa Australia, student visa australia 500, student visa australia financial requirements, migration to Australian .
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrollment: Original letter from the University or Recognized Educational Institution confirming admission and duration of the course
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: A proof of health insurance coverage whole period of study.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Student visa requirements Australia for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.