Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in India
Armenia Street D-133, Anand Niketan, New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+91-11) 2411 2851, 2411 2852
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00
Lunch Break: 13:00-14:00
Consular Services: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Document Submission: 11:00-12:00
Document Collection: 15:00-16:00
Phone: (+91-11) 46025958
Important Visa Information:
As there no Embassy or Consulate of Armenia in Bangladesh, so that documents must be submitted to Embassy of Armenia in New Delhi, India.
Application Can be Submitted here from Bangladesh:
VISAThing for Student
1st Floor, Homestead Gulshan Link Tower, Gulshan-Badda Link Road, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Phone: (+88) 0196 777 7788 (Hotline)
Armenia Student Visa Fee:
$ 83 USD
Visa Processing Time:
It usually takes 05 working days (Depend on Embassy decision).
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Armenia student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on armenia visa, armenian visa, armenian student visa, armenia student visa consultant, armenian student visa agency.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 06 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. Passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: An electronic form duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photo (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Armenia
- Health Certificate: A copy of health certificate from Armenian authorized doctor.
- Air Ticket: A confirmed two way air ticket
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Armenia visa requirements for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Visa Application Charge
|Visa Application Submission Charge|
|Service Fee (BDT)|
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.