Embassy of Switzerland:
8th Floor, Plot 12,
North Avenue, Gulshan 2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Telephone: (+41) 31 324 1836, (+88) 02 5505 1601, (+41) 31 324 1837
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3872
Submitting applications: Sunday-Wednesday, 10:00-12:00.
Visa Section telephone inquiries: Sunday-Thursday 09:00-16:00
Matters relating to consular services:
Tel. (+41) 800 24-7-365 or (+41) 58 465 3333
365 days a year – around the clock
Switzerland Student Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Visa Check List
This is a basic checklist for Switzerland student visa from Bangladesh. Required documents depending on student’s profile. VISAThing for Student provides you complete visa application assistance. We provide information on Switzerland student visa process, Switzerland student visa agents, Switzerland student visa consultants, Switzerland student visa cost from bd, Switzerland embassy in Bangladesh, Switzerland student visa apply, Switzerland student visa without IELTS, Switzerland student visa with spouse, Switzerland study visa.
Need help! connect with our expert visa consultant
- Passport: A valid passport which expires in no less than 06 month after expiry of the intended date of departure. Passport must have at least two blank pages. If you want passport, please click here.
- Visa Application Form: An electronic form duly completed visa application form signed with date.
- Photo Specification: One photos (size 35mm x 45mm) must be taken in last 6 month and it should be on white background.
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details.
- Confirmation of Enrolment: Letter of acceptance where you intend to study (including, but not limited to, Designated Learning Institutions)
- Tuition Fees Payment Receipt: A payment receipt is a proof of payment that you have made payment to the institution.
- Academic Documents: Please submit your all academic documents to Embassy/VAC
- Financials Means: Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies.
- Health Insurance: Proof of health insurance means whole period of stay in Switzerland
- Health Certificate: A copy of health certificate from authorized doctor.
- Birth Certificate: An original copy of Birth Registration Certificate. If you want Birth Registration Certificate please click here.
- Police Clearance: An original copy of Police Clearance Certificate. If you want Police Clearance Certificate please click here.
- Accommodation Details: Once you have confirmed where you will be studying, you must need to show accommodation details.
Switzerland student visa requirements for Bangladeshi student
*** Further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +88 01967777788 or Email: email@example.com
Visa Consultancy Fee
|Service Fee (BDT)|
***15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing for Student’s service charge.
Our Consultancy Services Include
- Creating checklist analyze your documents.
- Identifying loop holes and eliminating those.
- Screening your application in 3 stages.
- Preparing best visa approach.